Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tweeting from our Grantees

I’ve noticed recently that several of the Foundation’s grantees are on Twitter! (To see an earlier explanation of what Twitter is and why it’s helpful read my earlier blog post here). Here's a list of current grantees that I could find that are already tweeting:

1Sky
American Civil Liberties Union
Breakthrough
Committee to Protect Journalists
Forest Ethics
Free Press
Grist
Green for All
Human Rights First
Human Rights Watch
WITNESS
Natural Resources Defense Council
Planned Parenthood of New York City
Reporters Without Borders

Did I miss any? If so feel free to e-mail me at emiller@overbrook.org and add your organization’s twitter name in the comment box below and I’ll be sure to add them. The Foundation has two active Twitterers (Tweeters?). You can follow me here and Environment Program Assistant Christine Terada here

Tweet on!

No comments:

Post a Comment