Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Future Leaders in Philanthropy

Today I'm deferring my blog post to something I wrote for my good friends over at Future Leaders in Philanthropy. Will Schneider is kind enough to let me contribute to their great website which produces content by and for young people working in philanthropy.

In the past I've written for them about what it's like to work in a family foundation, and also the kinds of challenges that young people working in philanthropy face. This time I wanted to write about how the philanthropic sector can better use social networking and web 2.0 technologies. A lot of people recognize that a huge opportunity exists for non-profits and foundations alike, so I attempted to answer the question what does the sector do to take advantage of it?

So check it out and let me know what you think. And don't forget to sign up for
FLiP's feed. It's one of the best out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment