Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Catalog Choice

I moved into a new apartment earlier this week and have been eagerly checking my mailbox for my first piece of mail. Well, I got it yesterday, and sadly it was a Victoria’s Secret Catalog. It reminded me that one of the things I need to do is to update my address profile on Catalog Choice so those pesky catalogs don’t find themselves back into my mailbox. There are now over 1,061,000 people on Catalog Choice! Check out what the postal regulatory Vice Chairman Nancy Langley had to say about Catalog Choice here.

So as you head home for Thanksgiving, make sure you remind all your friends and family about signing up for
Catalog Choice. And while you’re reducing your catalogs, make sure to also head over to Forest EthicsDo Not Mail Campaign. You can their petition to reduce your junk mail, because you’re probably one of the 89% of Americans who support a national Do Not Mail Registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment